The Phantom Header consists of multiple pages and window toggles.
1. Create Tasks page used for creating tasks.
2. View Tasks page used for viewing tasks.
3. Profiles page for manipulating your profiles within Phantom.
4. Analytics page for displaying any analytics you gather during the time you have the bot open.
5. Proxy Tester page for testing your proxies.
6. The Minimize button minimizes your Phantom window.
7. Settings page for managing your bot settings and preferences.
8. Close button closes your Phantom window.
The Phantom Footer contains a few buttons and shows some information about the bot.
1. Status shows the status of your bot. The status should always show Authenticated unless checking for updates, in which your status will be Checking For Updates or something similar.
2. Check For Updates allows you to update the bot from within the bot. Click this button when an update is available, and it will download the latest version of the bot for you, this will change the bot status to Checking For Updates or something similar. When it is complete, you will need to restart your bot when prompted.
3. Support button links directly to the support zendesk where you can view documentation or open a support ticket (see #tutorials in the Phantom discord to learn how to create a ticket).
4. Twitter button links directly to the GhostAIO twitter.
5. Phantom by Ghost AIO Version XX.XX.XX displays the version number and product name. The current version at the time of this post is 0.9.0.