To create a Hibbett task you will need the product URL.
For Hibbett, you can find the URL in the #release-help channel of Phantom discord for most releases or you can get it yourself by navigating to the product page and getting the URL.
The product URL in this case is https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-force-1-low-mens-white-basketball-shoes/5055ZW.html. Below is an example of what creating a task with this product URL would look like, and in this instance, multi sizing is being used instead of single sizing.
1. URL - This is where your product URL will go, see more details on how to get a product URL above.
2. Size - Choose a size in accordance with which sizes will be offered by Hibbett as per the product page or a release guide. This is where you will find the random size option. If you choose this option you will not be able to use the Multi Sizing option, see more information below with option #5.
3. Quantity - Choose the quantity of tasks you want to create tasks.
4. Profile - Choose the profile you want the task to use or use the Use All Profiles* option to create task(s) with all of your saved profiles.
5. Multi Sizing - Basically just random size with a range, Multi Sizing allows you to input a range of sizes for that specific task, and the bot will choose a size randomly from the range to run for. You must separate each size with a comma and indicate every size in your range, you may skip sizes and they do not need to be in order/sequential, ensure that there are no spaces in between sizes or commas. Click the checkbox to use this option, and if you choose this option you will not be able to use the Size field.
6. Task Specific Proxy - Choose this option only if you wish for the task you are creating to have a specific proxy, this will override Phantom's normal proxy usage of assigning a random proxy to each task, and your task will not rotate proxies every request. You must have this proxy saved in Settings.
See "How to import/export tasks (CSV and json)" for a detailed description on how to import your CSV sheet of task(s) into Phantom, or export your tasks from Phantom.
Put the product URL into the URL column, choose Hibbett in the Site column using the dropdown, choose a Size using the size dropdown. Enter proxies into the Proxy column you wish to assign specific proxies to tasks (ensure you still save proxies in the settings tab of the bot), this column can be left blank as the bot will use the proxies are saved in settings within Phantom. Enter a Profile in the Profile column, enter true or false for randomEmail, enter true or false, for randomName, enter true or false for oneCheckoutPerProfile, and the other options can be left as is because they are not options for creating Hibbett tasks.
Residential and some Datacenter proxies work on Hibbett, and both have had success.
Mid to high delay for Hibbett, as they ban, but not too hard, so we recommend 2500 - 5000 ms delay.
We recommend going 1:1 in terms of tasks to proxies, and we recommend going as close as possible to 1 task per credit card or 1:1 in terms of tasks to credit cards/unique payment information. Start 10 - 30 mins before the drop starts.