Currently, Phantom does not require the use of the manual cookie harvester due to reintroduction of Automatic Cookie Harvesting.
1. Download the Google Chrome extension https://ghost.shoes/l/extension
2. Open Phantom then proceed to the settings in the bot.
3. Click the quick task key button to log in to the extension, it will open the quick task log in page and proceed with logging in.
Once you are successfully logged in, your Google Chrome extension should look like this when you click on it.
4. Once you're logged in, select the site from the drop-down menu and toggle the button underneath it and then you're going to harvest cookies manually on the site you selected. Note: If the page refreshes that means you have successfully harvested one cookie and it is saved in your Cookie Harvester within the Bot.
5. Harvest a cookie by doing human-like things on the site (i.e. browsing a product or carting a product etc). You can only harvest 10-12 cookies MAX per IP per hour for YeezySupply. You can download a proxy google chrome extension to apply a proxy into your google chrome browser.
You can view the amount of cookie(s) you have successfully generated in the cookie harvester in the bot.
*Subject to change, at the time this guide was written the Phantom Version was 0.38.0 and Phantom Google Chrome Extension was Version 1.4.0