The account and proxy tester allows you to check whether your accounts/proxies are good or not. To test them, copy and paste your accounts into the text field.
The tester will show you one of the below results:
- Account Info Incorrect: the email or password of your account is incorrect. You may have invalid characters saved in your account settings.
- Verified: The account is verified. This is what you want.
- Unverified: The account is unverified and will not work for any release.
The proxy tester functions similarly. It will test your proxies to www.api.nike.com.
The results will show each proxy' ping and/or its status. You can also test your own local speeds by testing “localhost”.
When you run your test, you’ll see one of the following:
- Authorization Failure: This error is caused by either an invalid username/password or you have not authorized your IP with your proxy provider.
- Bad: This error is caused by the proxy server being dead or just an overall network failure.
- Banned: The proxy is banned on api.nike.com. Because of how SNKRS releases work, a proxy can work fine on nike.com but not work on api.nike.com.
However, if it shows as banned, it means you will not be able to checkout or enter your entries.