Common Task Status Codes
There are many messages/codes you’ll get while running Ghost SNKRS. Here is a list of the most common ones:
- Desktop Nike Not Supported Yet: Desktop Nike URLs are not currently supported. Use a product found on https://www.nike.com/launch/?s=upcoming
- Finding Product: The bot is currently searching for your product based on your URL or SKU. If it is stuck on this for a while, either the URL/SKU is incorrect or your proxy is not allowing the bot to access Nike.
- Proxy Error: Proxy error or a strict firewall that doesn’t allow the bot to connect to Nike.com. If this occurs on any step past getting product page, leave it going because it will try to switch to a new proxy.
- Proxy Banned: Proxy or IP is banned. The bot will try to switch to a new proxy when this happens. This has nothing to do with your accounts.
- Error Retrieving Product Info: Double check the URL you are using and make sure it is for a launch/product if this error keeps recurring.
- Account Info Incorrect: Nike login credentials are not valid. Ensure that your account is formatted correctly as email:password.
- Pre Carting at XXXXXXX: This is the smart start feature. The bot simply sleeps (using no data) until 5 minutes before the release where it will pre cart to ensure you can get the most entries in as possible. If the time is off, ensure that your computer time is correct.
- Invalid Payment: - Nike did not accept your credit card. Double check your profile to make sure it is correct.
- Invalid Length: This is an error that Nike sends. Check your phone number to see if its correct.
- Error Validating Checkout, OOS: Entry could not be submitted because the size went out of stock.
- Product requires exclusive access - (Experimental): Checks if an account has access to a product and should proceed with checking out.
- Attempting Entry at: XXXXX: Pre carting is finished and the bot is sleeping (using no data) until the exact time the release starts.
- Getting Cookie at: XXXXX: The bot is sleeping (using no data) and will generate a cookie at the exact time the release starts
- Account Used: The entry for this release already exists. This is an issue with how the bot randomly picks accounts. The best way to ensure this never happens is to use CSV importing. We are working on a better solution in the future.