You must have a profile to use Ghost SNKRS. Please make sure you select the right country for your release. Every section is required except for the Apt/Suite line. For UK residents, you may leave the State section as it is.
Each profile must also have a credit card attached to it.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards are supported. Virtual credit cards (VCC) from services like Privacy, Token, Revolut are also supported. Fill in your credit card information as shown above.
The Profile Management section lets you manage your profiles. Here, you can easily create and save a new profile, load an existing profile or delete a profile. To load or delete your profile, first select the profile from the drop-down menu and then click on Load or Delete.
Ghost SNKRs also allow you to import and export your profiles through our CSV template.
Creating a Profile from our CSV Template
Download the CSV file here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jegzs5KqOC23rQVgaAaftuM6GP8Bln3Iks7cou42WPA/edit#gid=0
Open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet.
Fill out the spreadsheet with the following details. For more details on jigging your address, please see our address jigging section in this guide.
- Profile Name: this is the name of your profile
- First Name: first name of the profile
- Last Name: last name of the profile
- Shipping Address: this is the address you want to ship the item to
- Shipping Apt: if you live in an apartment, put it here
- Shipping State: this is your state. If you’re in the UK, leave this blank
- Shipping Zip Code: this is the shipping zip code
- Billing Address: same as above
- Billing Apt: same as above
- Billing City: same as above
- Billing State: same as above
- Billing Zip: same as above
- Country: your country
- Phone: your number (or random number)
- Card Number: your credit card number
- Card Type: type of card. You can select AmericanExpress, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- CVV: your card security code
- Expiry Month: your card’s expiry month
- Expiry Year: your card’s expiry year
- Same B&S: if your shipping and billing address is the same, use “true”. Otherwise, use “false”.
Save the file with the Save As function and make sure you are saving it as a CSV (comma separated value). This is very important. Excel can sometimes cause issues. If it does, use Google Sheet and then save the file as a CSV.
Next, import the profiles to Ghost. Go ahead and fire up Ghost. Once you open Ghost, click on “View Tasks” and then click on “Import”
Select the CSV file you just saved and it should load up on Ghost.