To create a BestBuy task you will need the product URL.
For BestBuy, you can find the URL on https://www.bestbuy.com/
The product URL in this case is https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-animal-crossing-new-horizons-edition-32gb-console-multi/6401728.p?skuId=6401728. Below is an example of what creating a task with this product URL would look like.
1. URL - This is where your product URL will go, see more details on how to get a product URL above.
2. Size - Choose a size in accordance with which sizes will be offered by BestBuy as per the product page or a release guide. This is where you will find the random size option, which is the size you can choose if there is only one size available or no size available for the product you wish to run for. If you choose this option you will not be able to use the Multi Sizing option, see more information below with option #5.
3. Quantity - Choose the quantity of tasks you want to create tasks.
4. Profile - Choose the profile you want the task to use or use the Use All Profiles* option to create task(s) with all of your saved profiles.
5. Multi Sizing - Basically just random size with a range, Multi Sizing allows you to input a range of sizes for that specific task, and the bot will choose a size randomly from the range to run for. You must separate each size with a comma and indicate every size in your range, you may skip sizes and they do not need to be in order/sequential, ensure that there are no spaces in between sizes or commas. Click the checkbox to use this option, and if you choose this option you will not be able to use the Size field.
6. Task Specific Proxy - Choose this option only if you wish for the task you are creating to have a specific proxy, this will override Phantom's normal proxy usage of assigning a random proxy to each task, and your task will not rotate proxies every request. You must have this proxy saved in Settings.