If you get a checkout or decline while running Shoepalace tasks, you'll notice that one of the corresponding webhook fields is called "Cart Cookie." It looks like this:
In the event you get a checkout, you can reuse the cart cookie and try for more checkouts with it. If you get declined, it's still possible to salvage it by using this cookie in your browser and checking out manually. The following steps will describe how to do so.
1. Install the EditThisCookie chrome extension by clicking here
2. Go to the Shoepalace site
3. Copy the cart cookie from the webhook (in the above example, it's 2fv5e6uihaee7tkhneurigj1v4) and open EditThisCookie while on Shoepalace. You should see a menu that looks like this:
4. Look through the list of cookies and see if there's one called "frontend." As you can see in the above image, it's there, but if you don't see it then skip to step 6.
5. Expand the frontend cookie by clicking on it in the menu. You should see this:
Click the trash can icon to the left of where it says "Value." You should see the frontend cookie close and disappear from the menu (if it doesn't, try again). Once you've done so, proceed to step 6.
6. Click the + sign at the top of the menu:
You should now see this:
In the name field, type "frontend" and in the value field, paste in the cart cookie that you copied from the webhook earlier. See the following image for reference:
Now, click the green checkmark and refresh the page. If you go to your cart, you should see the item in it and you can try to check it out manually.