You should base your task creation on 3 things: Profiles, Computer Task Limit, and the Site itself.
More Profiles = More Tasks and More Tasks = More chance of success
I recommend creating as many profiles as you can. However, each profile should have UNIQUE information. Meaning, no duplicate information in each profile! (First name/address/card/email/phone number). Make 1 profile for each unique credit card, and randomize the information of each profile to ensure that no profile is identical.
- You may keep your last name the same. Only change the first name.
- Use a catchall only after you run out of real gmails. Note: Some catchalls don't work. But, .com works best
- Use all your friends' and families' phone numbers. (The store won't call you) After you run out, use a random phone number but keep the area code the same.
- To get more cards, apply for virtual cards. Some virtual card companies are: Privacy/Revolut/Cap 1 eno/Citi/Amex Biz
There are many ways to jig an address and just little changes to the address for each profile works.
Three of the most common ways are: (Real addy is 123 Test Road)
1. 123 Test Rd - Change the Road to Rd
2. ABC 123 Test Road - Added 3 random letters in from of the address
3. 123 Test Road Room - Keep Address 1 line the same and add "Room" in address line
Note: For Paypal checkout on footsites, don't jig your address and keep all your information real!
Computer's Task Limit:
Always know the number of tasks your computer can handle before making them. This is to ensure the bot runs smooth and it doesn't crash in the middle of the drop. There isn't an exact estimate on how many tasks your computer can handle, so it is best for you to run a stress test or experiment during the drop.
Note: Running a stress test is not always accurate, as each site incurs different CPU usage.
To run a stress test:
1. Open Phantom and choose Best Buy
2. Go on https://www.bestbuy.com/ and choose an OUT OF STOCK ITEM For example, a Nintendo switch.
3. Copy the link and create as many tasks as you want. (All tasks on local IP and make sure it is a FAKE PROFILE)
4. Start your tasks and click around Phantom. If there are no delays or lag, you may create more tasks until Phantom lags or crashes.
Phantom is very lightweight so you can probably run at least 300 tasks. But if you can't, we highly recommend using a server! For more information, click here
Some sites allow you to run thousands of tasks, while some sites limit the number of tasks you can run. (Otherwise, there are consequences) The number of tasks to create is up to you and you should know the risks.
Footsites (1 checkout per profile):
We highly recommend using PayPal checkout to decrease the chance of cancelations! For more information, click here.
Risks: When one profile carts more than once, your cart will get emptied and that profile won't be able to checkout on that SKU for the rest of the drop.
- Hype Drop: 3-5+ Tasks per Profile
- Brick Drop: 1 Task Per Profile
Note: The reason for multiple tasks per profile is that hype drops will be very hard for tasks to cart so it will be unlikely for the same profile to cart more than once.
YeezySupply/Adidas (Max 4 checkouts per profile):
YeezySupply/Adidas is one of those sites where you can cop a lot and still have them shipped to you. You are able to checkout max 4 times on 1 profile before your card starts getting declined.
Risks: Zipcode ban. (Highly unlikely/Low risk)
- No Limit
Note: You can run as many tasks as you can. Make sure you have enough proxies!
Supreme (1 checkout per profile):
Privacy cards do not work on Supreme and there is captcha. See more information here.
Risks: Address/Card Ban
- 1 Task per profile
Note: Definitely run 1 task per profile to decrease the chances of errors when checking out. Also, don't run the same profile on another bot. This will cause errors!
Hibbett (Multiple checkouts per profile):
With Hibbett, you may checkout multiple times (there isn't a set number) until they ban your address. This isn't a big problem since you can always jig it.
Risks: Address Ban (Not a problem since you can jig)
- No Limit
Note: Same as YeezySupply/Adidas where there is no task limit. Try to hit as hard as you can till they ban your address. Then, you can jig it.
FNL/JD Sports (Multiple checkouts per profile):
Kind of the same with Hibbett but they don't ban cards. However, they are much stricter about your profiles.
- No Limit
Note: Same as YeezySupply/Adidas where there is no task limit. Do not jig your address too much and try to keep it as real as possible.