1. Right-click on the windows icon on the bottom left of your screen and select Server Manager.
2. Next, click on Configure This Local Server.
3. Then turn IE Enhanced Security Configuration off
4. Next, navigate to the Manage button on the top right of the page and click Add Roles and features
5. Select Features, check the box for .NET Framework 3.5 Features, and press Next.
6. Finally, click Install and wait 1-2 minutes for the Framework to be installed.
7. Now, you may download your desired applications (Google, bots, discord, etc) through Internet Explorer.