The first page of Phantom is the Create Tasks page, from which you create tasks. This page has the most features for you to utilize.
1. Select a store is a section in which you select the site you want to create a task for. For FootLocker, you must also select your region.
2. Scroll buttons for the select a store section. Allows you to navigate to the other sites within this section, and select them. Click the right facing arrow to scroll right, click the left facing arrow to scroll left.
3. The URL/SKU field within the create tasks section itself. Here you need to enter any URL/SKU you will be using to create a task.
4. Size field consists of a dropdown to select any size. Choose a size or choose Random for any size.
5. Quantity field is where you enter the amount of tasks you wish to create.
6. Profile field is a dropdown from which you either select a profile or Use All Profiles, which will create the set quantity of tasks with the size and URL/SKU you entered for every profile you have saved.
7. Multi Size is an option to create tasks for precise selection of size(s). For example, 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9 can be put in the Multi Size line below. Hit the checkbox to enable Multi Size.
8. Sizes field is where you enter the size(s) you would like to run for, it will choose whichever size is available and will pick those available size(s) at random.
9. Task Specific Proxy is an option to task a specific proxy to a specific task.
10. Proxy is the field in which your proxy that you are specifying to a task goes.
11. Create is the button which creates the tasks based on the parameters you filled in above.
12. Random Email is a feature which randomizes the email in your profile for sites with this option in the UI only (foosites, finishline, jimmy jazz, adidas.). You must have a catchall saved in your profile without the @ (ex: phantom.com).
13. Use Desktop enables the desktop mode where you request the desktop version of the website. We recommend running half tasks with desktop and half without desktop enabled. (this mode is currently only available for Footsites)