The first page of Phantom is the Create Tasks page, from which you create tasks. This page has the most features for you to utilize.
1. Select a store is a section in which you select the site you want to create a task for. For FootLocker, you must also select your region.
2. Scroll buttons for the select a store section. Allows you to navigate to the other sites within this section, and select them. Click the right facing arrow to scroll right, click the left facing arrow to scroll left.
3. The URL/SKU field within the create tasks section itself. Here you need to enter any URL/SKU you will be using to create a task.
4. Size field consists of a dropdown to select any size. Choose a size or choose Random for any size.
5. Quantity field is where you enter the amount of tasks you wish to create.
6. Profile field is a dropdown from which you either select a profile or Use All Profiles, which will create the set quantity of tasks with the size and URL/SKU you entered for every profile you have saved.
7. Multi Sizing is an option to create tasks for range selection of size(s). For example, 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9 can be put in the Multi Sizing line below, and the taks will choose a random size from that range as its size. Click the checkbox to enable Multi Sizing
9. Task Specific Proxy is an option to task a specific proxy to a specific task.