The first page of Phantom is the Create Tasks page, from which you create tasks. This page has the most features for you to utilize.
1. Select a store is a section in which you select the site you want to create a task for. For FootLocker, you must also select your region.
2. Scroll buttons for the select a store section. Allows you to navigate to the other sites within this section, and select them. Click the right facing arrow to scroll right, click the left facing arrow to scroll left.
3. The URL/SKU field within the create tasks section itself. Here you need to enter any URL/SKU you will be using to create a task.
4. Size field consists of a dropdown to select any size. Choose a size or choose Random for any size.
5. Quantity field is where you enter the amount of tasks you wish to create.
6. Profile field is a dropdown from which you either select a profile or Use All Profiles, which will create the set quantity of tasks with the size and URL/SKU you entered for every profile you have saved.
7. Random Email is a feature which randomizes the email in your profile for sites with this option in the UI only (foosites, finishline, jimmy jazz). You must have a catchall saved in your profile without the @ (ex: phantom.com).
8. Random Name is a feature which randomizes the name in your profile for each task you create with this option selected.
9. Full Size Run is an option to create tasks for a interval of sizing. For example, if you choose start size as 7 and end size as 9 with a quantity of 1 will create 1 task for each size between 7 and 9 inclusive.
10. Start size and End size is the starting size and ending size that you want to be included in your Full Size Run. For example, if you choose start size as 7 and end size as 9 with a quantity of 1 will create 1 task for each size between 7 and 9 inclusive.
11. Quantity is the quantity of Full Size Run tasks you wish to create.
12. Task Specific Proxy is an option to task a specific proxy to a specific task.
13. Proxy is the field in which your proxy that you are specifying to a task goes.
14. Create is the button which creates the tasks based on the parameters you filled in above.