The Settings page is found by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.
Within the Settings page, there are a different preferences and settings that can be toggled.
1. Notification Settings contains a field for either a discord or slack webhook.
2. Test button tests your webhook once saved.
3. Retry & Error Delay is field in which you input the delay you wish to run in milliseconds. For example, 5 seconds would be 5000 ms, so you'd input 5000 in the field.
4. Ignore Declines is toggle to show any declines on your webhook.
5. Save button for Notification Settings and Retry & Error Delay, you must click this Save button to save your webhook and delay.
6. Proxies is the place where you save your proxies, and displays the number of proxies you have saved. Currently, I have 0 proxies saved.
7. Proxy Field is the field in which you must either input proxies IP:Port:User:Pass or IP:Port. These are the only two acceptable proxy formats.
8. Deactivate is the button you may use to Deactivate the bot natively.
9. Invite To Beta is currently a feature that is not available to everyone, but it provides current users with an invite link to provide to friends or others. If you close this invite link without saving it, your invite link will be cleared and you will lose that invite.
10. Subscription Management displays your license expiry date in Expires: and the Renew Subscription (6 Months) is an option from within your bot to renew your license.
11. Save button for saving your proxies in Settings.