The next page within Phantom is the View Tasks page. In this page, you can view created tasks as well import/export tasks and/or start/stop/delete tasks, as well as open the captcha window.
1. Start all is a button for starting all of your tasks.
2. Stop all is a button for stopping all of your tasks.
3. Delete all is a button for deleting all of your tasks.
4. Open Captcha is a button to open the captcha window (see this article for more information on the captcha window).
5. Import is a button which opens a finder or explorer window from which you can select a csv or json file of your tasks to import (see this article for more information on importing tasks).
6. Export is a button which opens a finder or explorer window from which you can choose where to export your tasks (see this article for more information on exporting tasks).
7. ID is the task ID number, it is just a numbered identifier for your task.
8. Size displays the Size of your task.
9. SKU/URL displays either the SKU or URL of your task.
10. Site shows the Site for which your task was created.
11. Profile shows the Profile that your task is using.
12. Status shows the Status of your task, which can range from starting your task to successful checkout.
13. Action shows the Action icons and buttons for each task. This is just a smaller way to start, stop, or delete your task. The green triangle button is the start button, the yellow square button is the stop button, the red trash can button is the delete button.