To create a Supreme task you will need the product Keywords.
For Supreme, you can find the keywords in the #release-help channel of Phantom discord or you can make your own by using the product title.
The product title in this case is Supreme®/Hanes® Tagless Tees (3 Pack), so adequate keywords would be +hanes,+tee or some variant of that, as long it is not on the site multiple times.
In addition to keywords for the product, you will need color keywords. You can find the product color in bold under the product title. In this case, the product color would be white.
Then, paste the keywords in the keywords field and the color in the color field. Keywords and colors are case insensitive, which means it doesn't matter whether you capitalize a letter or not. Keywords must not have spaces anywhere, and follow the format +PositiveKeyword,+AnotherPositiveKeyword,-NegativeKeywordIfNeeded. Colors can be one or two words, and may include spaces. If you want a random color, leave the color field blank.
1. Region - Select either US or EU as your region for Supreme. You will need region specific proxies, so US proxies for US and EU proxies for EU.
2. Keywords - This is where your keywords will go, see more details on keywords above, but your keywords are formatted +PositiveKeyword,-NegativeKeywordIfNeeded,+AnotherPositive, and they are case insensitive so capitalizations won't matter. Please ensure there are no spaces anywhere on your keywords.
3. Color - This where your color will go, see more details on color above, but your color is also case insensitive so capitalizations won't matter, and can include spaces if the color is two words.
4. Size - Choose a size in accordance with which sizes will be offered by Supreme, i.e. a Small is also a Small in the bot, regardless of the region. This is where you will find the random size option.
5. Quantity - Choose the quantity of tasks you want to create tasks.
6. Profile - Choose the profile you want the task to use or use the Use All Profiles* option to create task(s) with all of your saved profiles.
7. Random Email - Choose this option only if you have a catchall and have saved it in your profile's email field without an @ (ex: ghostaio.com). Phantom will randomize the email allowing you to use your catchall for all of your profiles. See more information here.
8. Safe Mode - Choose this option only if you do not want captcha bypass, thus you will have to solve captchas, and higher checkout delays.
See "How to import/export tasks (CSV and json)" for a detailed description on how to import your CSV sheet of task(s) into Phantom, or export your tasks from Phantom.
Enter your keywords into the URL column with a ' in front of the first +, so your input should be like '+hanes,+tee, this will allow for you to properly format your keywords. Choose SupremeUS or SupremeEU in the Site column using the dropdown, choose a Size using the size dropdown. Enter proxies into the Proxy column if need be, this column can be left blank as it will use the proxies are saved in settings within Phantom. If you do fill out the proxy column, you must still save your proxies in settings. Enter a Profile in the Profile column, enter true or false for randomEmail, enter true or false for randomName, enter true or false for oneCheckoutPerProfile, enter true or false for safeMode.
Residential and some Datacenter proxies work on Supreme, and both have had success. We offer server side monitoring, so we monitor for products on our end, so your proxies will not be used until after the product is picked up.
Checkout delay should either be left blank (and we set it on our end or set it 4500+ ms). We recommend around 500 ms retry/error delay, but it is contingent on how fast you want your tasks to retry when they hit an error.
We recommend going 1:1 in terms of tasks to proxies, as Supreme has started to ban. We recommend randomizing your address, and we recommend using 1 card per item to be in accordance with Supreme's checkout limits of 1 color of an item per card, but you may use the same card across multiple items. You can start your tasks whenever as we offer server side monitoring, so we monitor for products on our end, so your proxies will not be used until after the product is picked up. We recommend running a mix of tasks with and without safe mode, because captcha bypass isn't always reliable and it will help if cards get declined due to low checkout delays given safe mode's higher checkout delays.
We recommend having captcha solvers open in case captcha bypass fails if you are not running safe mode, as the bot will utilize a fallback and prompt captcha. See how to use and open a captcha window here.