Upcoming Releases will display the next 3 upcoming shoes as stated on the official Nike SNKRS upcoming calendar. The release calendar is dependent upon your region, proxies and local IP. If you have proxies saved, the release calendar will use a random proxy to fetch upcoming releases. If you don’t have proxies saved, then it will use your local IP to fetch the upcoming releases.
- Error Fetching Upcoming Releases - you will see this error if your proxies aren’t working (banned or not authorized) or if your local IP is banned
Now, depending on your computer systems’ locale, the upcoming releases may change. A US locale will display the calendar from US Nike SNKRS and the same applies to other regions.
Each shoe will feature 7 main details:
- FLOW is the normal launch where it’s FCFS (first come, first serve). It is very rare to have a hype shoe release this way.
- LEO is a raffle launch where you have a short amount of time (around 2 minutes to enter) before Nike draws to see who wins
- DAN is another raffle launch where you have a longer time to enter (around 30 minutes) and is more common with limited releases
When you click on a shoe in the calendar, it will automatically generate the link/SKU you should use for your task. For example, by clicking on the Kobe IV Proto X Undefeated PE, it’ll automatically fill in the SKU code for you.
This is done intentionally so that you don’t have to find the SKU or link on your own. However, be sure to check out the #release-help channel for more information on each release.
- URL/SKU: tasks can be created using either the URL or SKU. However, we recommend using the SKU. If you are creating a task for an unreleased product using the SKU, your task will be monitoring it the entire time and using your proxy data the entire time.
- Size: choose your desired size in the drop down menu. Sizing is based on US sizes. You may also select “Random” and our tasks will select a random size.
- Quantity: the number of tasks you want the bot to create
- Profile: this is the billing profile you will use for your task. You can select a specific profile to create a task for. If you select “Use All Profiles”, Ghost will create a task for every single one of your profile.
- Random Name: the task will use a random name for shipping and billing if this is checked off. For example, your name in the profile is “Ben Miller” but the bot will randomize the name to “Greg Smith”
- Random Apt: the task will ignore what you have in Line 2 and randomize the Line 2 for you. Please do not use this feature if you live in an apartment since you risk your package getting shipped to the wrong person.
- Random Phone: the task will use a random 10 digit phone number and ignore the one you have in your profile
- Multi Sizing: this allows you to specify the size you’d like to run for. For example, if you write down 4,4.5,10 - then the bot will create a task where the size is 4, 4.5, or 10 and when the task runs, it will choose one of those sizes.
- Task Specific Proxy: this allows you to assign a specific proxy to your task
Task Specific Account: this allows you to assign a specific account to your task