What is a server?
A server is basically a virtual computer that you can run on your local pc. Servers help with performance/ proxy speed and we highly recommend using one. You may also run multiple servers at the same time.
There are two types of servers:
1. Hourly server - A server that is paid by every hour. This is a cheaper option which can cost as low as $0.2 per hour. Some providers include Google Cloud Server and AWS.
2. Monthly Server - A server that is on 24/7 and is paid per month. This is a more expensive option but you can keep your server on 24/7 which allows you to run your bots/tools for long periods of time.
When should I use a server?
Use a server if you:
- Have slow internet and it constantly cuts out (click here to find out)
- Have an old/slow/outdated PC and want to run hundreds-thousands of tasks and multiple bots.
- Live outside the United States.
What location should choose when making a server?
- To minimize ping rates, it is advised that you choose a server location that is closest to your proxy location. For example: If using VA proxies, create a VA server.
To learn how to create an AWS Server, click here
To learn how to create a Google Cloud Server, click here